Artisan Parota End Table w/1 Drawer by IFD
Crafted in solid Parota wood using old world techiques and finishing with clear lacquer coating to allow the natural grain of the wood to show through.
Tropical Exotic Hardwoods: Parota (Enterolobium cyclocarpum) Parota is the common name for this beautiful wood that is prized for its beautiful golden-brown, Hawaiian Koa/Acacia-like figure, consistent availability in large hard-to-find dimensions, and its unmatched low cost. Parota can be confused for Koa - at least visually. In fact it is referred to as "poor man's Koa" and when finished can rival the finest figured Walnut or Koa at a much lower cost.
IFD866 Collection Features:
- This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joints and tongue and groove joinery to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
- Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
- Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood, inclue hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls. Solid wood drawers also feature front English dovetail jonery and ball bearing glides.
- All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
- Wrought iron belts accents on legs, custom cast iron pulls on drawers, and solid wood slats on bottom shelves add to the rustic elegance of this occasional table collection.
- Sofa table may also be used by itself as a Console table.
No reviews have been written for Artisan Parota End Table w/1 Drawer by IFD.