IFD Artisan Parota End Table w/1 Drawer
Crafted in solid Parota wood using old world techiques and finishing with clear lacquer coating to allow the natural grain of the wood to show through.
Tropical Exotic Hardwoods: Parota (Enterolobium cyclocarpum) Parota is the common name for this beautiful wood that is prized for its beautiful golden-brown, Hawaiian Koa/Acacia-like figure, consistent availability in large hard-to-find dimensions, and its unmatched low cost. Parota can be confused for Koa - at least visually. In fact it is referred to as "poor man's Koa" and when finished can rival the finest figured Walnut or Koa at a much lower cost.
IFD866 Collection Features:
- This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joints and tongue and groove joinery to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
- Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
- Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood, inclue hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls. Solid wood drawers also feature front English dovetail jonery and ball bearing glides.
- All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
- Wrought iron belts accents on legs, custom cast iron pulls on drawers, and solid wood slats on bottom shelves add to the rustic elegance of this occasional table collection.
- Sofa table may also be used by itself as a Console table.
No reviews have been written for IFD Artisan Parota End Table w/1 Drawer.