International Furniture Direct is a case goods manufacturer with factories in Guadalajara and Puebla, Mexico. Their product categories range from Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment Units, Occasional Tables, Consoles, Bars, Barstools and more. With four U.S. domestic warehouses strategically situated in Phoenix AZ, Houston TX, Atlanta GA and Chicago IL, IFD offers a warehouse program with short lead times, which helps retail stores lower their inventory commitments.
Proudly owned and operated by their Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. With unique style is characterized by the variety of materials, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All of IFD pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
1. Featuring 100% solid mango wood, offering a durable product with great value.
2. Antiqued finish is applied with a hand rubbed technique in a multi-step process.
3. Mortise and tenon construction offer stability and durability.
4. Hand-turned legs add a beautiful farmhouse look.
5. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts. Ball-bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers.
6. Convenient fixed shelf behind glass doors adds extra storage space.
7. Sizes and finishes as shown.
No reviews have been added.