Oscar Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Oscar's generous padding and heavy-thread stitching detail instantly grabs your attention and welcomes you to take a seat. Nailhead trim traces the edges of the arm fronts to highlight the welcoming silhouette, and a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
Open Depth: 73" (185.4 cm)
Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
Spring Unit: DualFlex
Back Construction: Attached
Seat Construction: Attached
Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Steel seat box
- Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions.
- Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Battery backup system will activate during a power failure. The backup system is powered by two 9V batteries (not included) that need to be installed into the external transformer.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support.
- Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
Product Headline: Attention-grabbing elements highlight a sophisticated silhouette
No reviews have been added.