The Serta® Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation
Enhanced comfort and support that adjusts to you.
The Serta® Motion Perfect® II is a new and improved version of our best-selling adjustable foundation, and is designed to provide customized comfort and support whether you are watching television, working on your computer or just relaxing in bed. This foundation is finished with an upholstery-grade cover to complement a variety of Serta mattresses and bedroom furniture.
- Work with a dedicated setting for using your computer or reading a book.
- Relax with a pre-set lounge position and pamper yourself using variable, whisper-quiet massage settings.
- Play with infinitely adjustable head or foot settings that allow you to do everything from watching your favorite TV show to eating breakfast in bed.
- Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Free Motion Design ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- A full range of Accessories, including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
- High Performance Weight Capacity of up to 850 pounds for each base, including the mattress. See product manual for more details.
- Battery Backup ensures you can adjust your foundation to the flat position in the event of a power failure.
- Sleek Wireless Remote features four factory pre-set positions and LED backlighting for easy use day or night.
- Magnetic Remote Storage via a special panel sewn into the side of the base that allows for the remote to magnetically stick to the side of the base, so it never gets lost.
- USB Power Ports lets you charge your most used devices while you relax/sleep, with two USB ports per side underneath the base.
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. It also makes it easier to change the linens on your mattress.
Sleep Peacefully with our 10-Year Non Prorated Warranty and 120 Day In-Home Trial*
You can feel confident when you switch to a new iComfort® Sleep System by Serta® with our 10 Year Non Prortated Warranty and our 120-Day In-Home Trial. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to our retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iComfort Sleep System in your home for up to 120 days – and still exchange it if you are not completely satisfied.
No reviews have been written for Serta Queen Size Perfect Motion III Adjustable Base.
Write A Review