Zaftig Parchment Sectional
Stanton is a family owned and operated furniture manufacturer located in Tualatin, OR, near Portland. The Stanton name is synonymous with quality and is well known in the Western US for craftsmanship and reliability. For over 40 years the Stanton family companies have manufactured more upholstered furniture than any other northwest company. Stanton furniture is crafted with many unique features, making their furniture more comfortable, longer-lasting, and more user friendly.
- Feather seating, backs, and pillows.
- Seat Height: 22"
- Seat Depth: 25"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Back Type: Loose
- Seat Cushion: Reversible
- Stanton warrants the filling materials used in pillows against fiber breakdown as long as you, the original purchaser, own this product. All filling materials will soften and will settle slightly with normal use and therefore, pillows must be regulated (fluffed) as regular maintenance. Should you experience abnormal fiber breakdown, Stanton will provide replacement fiber. Stanton holds no responsibility for labor to replace or fill pillows.
- Warranty Conditions - Stanton warrants the frame and spring seat base to be free from defects in material and workmanship under conditions of normal use as long as you, the original purchaser, own this product.
- Stanton warrants the seat cushions against loss of foam resiliency as long as you, the original purchaser, own this product. Please to not confuse loss of foam resiliency with softening, Cushions will soften through normal use and conform to the uses shape. This is normal and is not considered a defect. Typically, if defective, it will be notice within the first year. Stanton holds no responsibility for labor to replace or fill cushion covers or cores. Stanton warrants feathers for three (3) years from date of purchase. You must return the feather label to the warranty.
- Stanton warrants the upholstery fabric and seams to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Excluded from the fabric warranty are cover fading, stretching and dye lots. Any after-market stain treatment applied to the fabric voids the warranty. This warranty is valid as long as the original fabric is available from the original fabric mill.
Shatanna & Luke Hagen
Jul 10, 2022
We purchased this couch and absolutely hate it! We have only had it for one year. We have no kids and no pets and we work full time so the couch does not get used often and it look like we have had it for years. When you sit in it you feel like you are sliding off of it and then when you get up you HAVE to fluff the cushions and the pillows. It's horrible!!!! We reached out to the old cannery within a few months to see if we could exchange it and they unfortunately said no. This was frustrating to us as it was made clear to the sales rep when shopping that I am OCD and that I do not enjoy couches that looked sloppy or have to be handled all of the time.