We are all about preserving history at The Old Cannery and even our fudge bar is no exception. Built from a 103 year old Birch tree that fell down during a winter storm in 1993 the Fudge Factory has become one of the favorite stops for our customers and employees. All the fudge is made on site and is delightfully fresh and tasty plus old fashioned candy and sweets. No trip is complete without a stop at the Fudge Factory where fresh home made fudge fills the air with a deliciously sweet aroma. So whenever you're in the area you just might want to take a few minutes and drop by the fudge factory for a sweet treat and a free cup of coffee and sit back to watch the overhead trains chug along over 7 scale miles of suspended track..
We are now offering over 28 flavors of fudge that are switched out for summer, winter, and holiday flavors. You can also find a very large variety of candies and sweets to satisfy the pickiest sweet tooth. All the flavors listed below may not be available at any one time.
Milk Chocolate Walnut
Peanut Butter Snickers
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Red Velvet Cheesecake
Dark Chocolate Carmel Sea Salt
Carmel Pecan Cheesecake
Mint Chocolate Swirl
Heath English Toffee
Red and Black Kookaburra
Sour Gummi Bears
Red Swedish Fish
Sour Patch Kids
M&M's Plain and P-Nut
Net Effective Carbohydrates = 1 gram per serving
- Includes only those carbs that cause a noted effect on blood sugars
- Not a reduced caloric food
- Diabetics: This product may be useful in your diet on the advise of a physician
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Ingredients: Isomalt, water, maltitol, butter (cream, salt), chocolate Liquor, cocoa, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil with soy lecithin, salt, Splenda brand sucralose, natural and artificial flavors, potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts, tree nuts, flour and milk. Contains cream soy.